martes, 29 de marzo de 2016

Finale

Everyone gathered near the castle terrace in expectation to see what was coming next.

With the Queen's most important asset down and most of her forces outside of her command defeat was inevitable for her, we expected her to appear to make a proper announcement of her surrender.

However, we faced with an unexpected development, after she left the curtains from inside the Throme Room she raised her hand and the sun instantly turned off, a huge ominous cloud covered the sky and suddenly we were covered in a dark violet while she raised her voice to finally make an announcement.

-Ladies and gentlemen... or rather, my dear special guests. I am pleased to have you join me tonight, the night of resurrection.- She said in a serious and regal tone.

-No. Nonsense, you know exactly why we are here. We are not gonna let you get away with this! You are too dangerous for this universe, you don't know what to do. Stop playing the villain.- I raised my voice.

-Hmm! Quite interesting, with you being stubborn as ever, my rebel leader. Don't you see? You ruined the kingdom, you assasinated my husband, you stole his powers. What for? A bunch of liberal ideas about letting light and dark coexist separately? No dear, you don't clearly look for that, you simply want an excuse to raise your blade against me, isn't that right?

-... why are you always so childish? This is useless, just give up, I'm tired of fighting.

-No honey. Hehe, no, you are not. You know an insane hatred binds us together, we can't escape it, our history is written with blood and fate. We can't escape it and thus, I am letting you the chance you want so much...

-The chance? Haha, good one! Now what is next? That you don't actually hate me?

-...it could be. Anyway, you know I have the power to reset things at any moment. But I am here giving you a final chance, I will be waiting in the castle tower dear. Give this useless old woman a proper finale.

It could be a trap... but that was my only chance to end it all, because I was sure of something.

The Black Queen never broke her promises.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario